Whole School Improvement
Using Physical Activity to Achieve Whole-School Priorities and Outcomes
- Effective PE and sport helps to maximise the potential of wider student learning
- Engagement with community sport creates opportunities for schools to raise their external profile and embed themselves at the heart of their communities
- PE and sport enables young people to develop leadership skills and improve their self-esteem and confidence
- PE and sport can engage the non-engaged
Click on the image below to see a short video case study on whole school improvement.
Designed to Move - Active Schools
ACTIVE CHILDREN DO BETTER... AND SO DO ACTIVE SCHOOLS
For 10 quick wins schools can implement today click here!
To find out more please click on the image below.
Senior Development Officer, CYP and Safeguarding Lead
- C/O East Suffolk Council, East Suffolk House, Station Road, Melton, Woodbridge, Suffolk, IP12 1RT
- 01394 444773