Whether you are looking for some guidance, CPD opportunities or funding support, we have collated lots of useful information for you which you and your club may benefit from during this time.
If you have any other information which you feel would be relevant to these pages, and you think could be useful in sharing during this time, please contact Susannah Challis email@example.com
Exciting New Tool For Suffolk Instructors And Clubs
Have you started offering virtual classes in response to the Covid-19 outbreak or need some support to do so?
We are excited to announce that Active Suffolk have teamed up with Playwaze, offering local instructors and clubs the chance to advertise your virtual classes online for FREE.
What is the benefit?
- Adding your virtual class to Playwaze is FREE, offering you FREE marketing in exchange
- Your class details can be made available to more than 50 other activity providers websites across the country
- Playwaze provides the opportunity for your attendees to book, pay and access your class through a link directing them to whichever platform you chose to host your virtual class on
- You can set your class up as a reoccurring session, saving you the need to upload new details each week
- Playwaze are offering a number of useful "How to" guides, supporting you to get the most out of your online classes
- Playwaze offers you the chance to record online registers and build a database of new participants
- You can embed the user friendly, Playwaze tool onto your own website making online classes even easier for your clients and members to access
- Playwaze is mobile friendly, allowing your clients and members to book your class through their phone
- Once you are allowed to go back to offering traditional classes, you will be able to continue using Playwaze to promote your services.
To get set up, simply click on the link below and add your class to Playwaze via the Active Suffolk website today! www.activesuffolk.org/playwaze-activity-finder