CIMSPA's Digital Marketing Hub launches tomorrow!
Posted: Mon, 13 Sep 2021 10:52
The Chartered Institute for the Management of Sport and Physical Activity (CIMSPA) have partnered with Digital Skills, Sport England, The National Lottery, D2L- Brightspace and the Digital Marketing Institute to develop a FREE Digital Marketing Hub that has been designed specifically for those organisations involved in the delivery of sport and physical activity, and it launches tomorrow (14/9/21) with a free webinar hosted by television broadcaster Jake Humphrey!
The Digital Marketing Hub is an inclusive project and suitable for everyone working or volunteering in sport and physical activity who feels that they could benefit from adding to their digital marketing toolbox. The hub has been designed to help those who are in involved in the delivery of sport and physical activity community gain the knowledge, skills, and confidence to explore the power of "digital" and their digital assets, and the impact that it can have on their growth. In turn, this growth will lead to more active participants in their community, a better network and helping the nation become more active. This may be better use of their time, money or resources that result in several net benefits:
- By being more visible and appealing online, they are helping to increase Engagement and Participation in Sport and Physical Activity.
- By increasing the Engagement and Participation the organisation they own or work for can grow
- By growing they help to provide more jobs and or job stability in the sector which further enhances the long-term ability to keep the public Engaged and Participating in Sport and Physical Activity.
The Digital Marketing is a free to access platform with various on-demand learning pathways available to learners of all abilities covering five key topics including: Introduction to digital marketing, content marketing, social media marketing, online presence, email campaigns. The learning pathways include:
Digital marketing playbook – an on demand e-learning course from the Digital Marketing Institute that covers topics including:
- Key digital marketing principles
- Content strategy and creations
- Email marketing
- Social media marketing
- Search marketing
- Website building and optimisation
- Live webinar series – with regular webinars hosted by a range of experts and also featuring people from sport and physical activity discussing their own experience of digital marketing.
- 1:1 mentoring from Google – allowing users to be matched with a Google mentor who can help them improve their visibility online using Google products.
- Resources library – a helpful library of various resources, guides, tools and templates to help users put their new skills into practice.
- Discussion forum – a place for users to connect with one another, share their experiences, challenges and successes, and ultimately learn from each other.
If you or your organisation want to reach more people or better engage through digital marketing, register for your place today and for your invitation to find out more at the launch tomorrow, hosted by television broadcaster Jake Humphrey and a panel of experts from the Digital Marketing Institute, Google, London Sport and Our Parks.
REGISTER NOW AT: digital.cimspa.co.uk