97% of our partners believe working with us has had a positive impact on their organisation
Posted: Tue, 23 Feb 2021 12:56
Every year, we ask our key stakeholders to complete our Partner Satisfaction Survey and share feedback on how well we work with them. The results allow us to evaluate our work, analyse processes and improve our relationships with key stakeholder and partners across the county.
In November 2020, our annual Partner Satisfaction Survey was shared with stakeholders from across the education, health, local authority, leisure and charity sectors. The results have now been analysed and compared to previous years, and the findings are something the whole team are truly very proud of.
Despite the challenges that the last year has created, the net promoter score awarded by our stakeholders is 75% which is a 25% increase compared to 2015.
In addition, the key results from the survey also tell us:
- 97% Agreed or strongly agreed that working with us had a positive impact on their organisation.
- 97% Agreed or strongly agreed that they work with us due to our reliability.
- 81% Agreed or strongly agreed that the impact of their work increased through working with us.
- 94% Agreed or strongly agreed that we make effective use of research and insight.
- 81% Agreed or strongly agreed that we had provided adequate support to address their organisations needs during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- 93% Agreed or strongly agreed that the communications received from us were beneficial to their organisation.
The results are a true reflection of the hard work, passion and dedication of the Active Suffolk team, however Active Suffolk are committed to continuing to improve relationships with key stakeholder and in effect, work collaboratively to achieve a healthier, more active county.
If you want to find out more about our organisation, or would like to collaborate with us contact us at email@example.com