EduCare have developed a First Aid Essentials course
Posted: Mon, 26 Oct 2020 13:43
EduCare have developed a First Aid Essentials course alongside West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust.
The purpose of this course is to give you a practical guide on how to handle an incident that may require first aid. The course is not intended to teach you how to be a first aider, but it is designed to give you the confidence to know what to do when someone urgently needs your help.
This three-module course delivers three CPD hours and comprehensively covers:
- providing basic life support
- how to react in life-threatening situations
- how to deal with someone who is choking, drowning, seizing, bleeding or having an allergic reaction
- what to do if somebody has a broken bone or experienced a burn
- how to handle day-to-day incidents such as nosebleeds, insect bites, stings, sprains and strains and sunburn.
Please visit the EduCare website to enquire further and purchase a place on this course:
More information: https://www.educare.co.uk/courses/first-aid-essentials