Jubilant July! – a fantastic month in sport whatever your passion #JubilantJuly
Posted: Mon, 11 Jun 2018 11:43
July is set to be a fantastic month for sport with British athletes performing on the world stage - a great opportunity to inspire people to get involved a host of sports.
July's national events in view:
- Fifa World Cup 14th June – 15th July – World Cup fever! Find your local fan zones for England matches at participating football clubs across Suffolk. Read the latest news, group games and results here https://www.fifa.com/worldcup
- Formula 1 British Grand Prix 5th – 8th July at Silverstone. View the course, read the latest news and book your tickets at https://www.formula1.com/…/ch…/races/2018/Great_Britain.html
- Wimbledon 2nd -15th July view the players, the match schedule and book tickets at http://www.wimbledon.com
- Le Tour de France 7th 29th July Find out all you need to know about the race, the route, news, videos and photos at https://www.letour.fr/en/overall-route
- The Open Championships, Golf 19th – 22nd July at Carnoustie view the players, latest news and book tickets at www.theopen.com
- Rugby World Series 20th – 22nd July, Paris. Find out more about the players and team and book tickets at https://www.worldrugby.org/sevens-series/news?lang=en
There are many local events taking place throughout July and it's important to support your local teams. Check out Suffolk Sports Event calendar for local more details, sport and activity throughout July www.suffolksport.com/events
If your club or organisation is supporting any of the above national competitions on social media use the #JubilantJuly tagging in @SuffolkSport.