Primary School Sports Coach - Bradford and Leeds
Sports (UK) has been delivering sports services to the primary school sector for 23 years. Join our dynamic team in delivering sports festivals, teacher support and PE resource development. This post is full time and permanent with competitive rates, amazing training opportunities, huge annual leave, and amazing prospects.
- Bradford and Leeds, BD10 0JE
- Contact Name
- William Smith
- Contact Telephone
- 01535 649403
- Contact Email
- Starting £15,600
- Full Time
- Placed On
- Thu 2nd July, 2020
- 12:00am - Fri 31st July, 2020
About Primary School Sports Coach - Bradford and Leeds
The successful candidate will support a range of primary schools throughout Bradford and Leeds. Working alongside qualified teachers supporting PE lessons, delivering clubs and supporting our quality inter-school competition programme.
Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate:
- An enthusiasm for working with children
- Experience of coaching children and young people
- The ability to manage a diverse workload
- Commitment and flexibility
- A willingness to learn and develop new skills
- The ability to communicate effectively
Qualifications desirable are:
- NGB level 2 or equivalent
- Several NGB level 1 awards
- Child protection
- Equity in coaching
- First Aid
Thorough induction training provided prior to commencement.
Active Suffolk is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.