We have an exciting opportunity for a talented and enthusiastic Graphic Designer to work within our Design team based at Villa Park. You will assist with the delivery of high-quality creative across all Club departments, working with both print and digital. You will be required to interpret creative briefs, taking projects from initial briefing through to completion.
- Villa Park, B6 6HE
- Contact Name
- Charlotte Buckell
- Contact Email
- £22,000 to £25,000 per annum dependent upon experience
- Full Time
- Placed On
- Wed 1st July, 2020
- 12:00am - Wed 22nd July, 2020
- Sport / Activity
About Graphic Designer
- Manage multiple projects from initial stages to completion, for both print and digital
- Lead on ideation and help to brainstorm ideas with the team
- Campaign artwork roll out
- Update and amend existing artwork
- Supply print-ready artwork in the correct format to agreed timings and deadlines
- To ensure all artwork is consistent and relevant for the target audience and complies with Club brand guidelines, highlighting discrepancies and correcting where necessary
- Good understanding of print production and the ability to advise on best specification for printed collateral
- To be aware of our Brand Values and consistently ensure that your actions and the work produced are in line and to champion those values at all times.
- To be aware of our Company Policies/Procedures and ensure that your actions and behaviour are consistent with and champion the requirements of those Policies/Procedures at all times
- To work with the other Designers in creating and implementing best practices in artwork supply, effective file location, back-up and archive
- Ensuring that all designs are kept confidential if necessary
Key Skills & Experience
- Educated to Design related degree level or equivalent
- Proven experience working as a Graphic Designer
- Excellent practical knowledge of Adobe Design related software: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Good knowledge of the print process
- Highly motivated with strong organisational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, able to articulate ideas and confidently explain creative concepts to a non-creative audience
- Can demonstrate confidence and resilience to overcome obstacles to deliver what is required
- The ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Experience of Motion Graphics preferred
- Passionate about Design
- An interest in football or sport preferred
For further information please see the below Role Profile.
As part of your application, please ensure you upload your CV and examples of your portfolio in a PDF format.
For further information and to apply, please go to our AVFC Careers Website and complete our Application Form and Equal Opportunities Form at this link: https://my.corehr.com/pls/coreportal_avfcp/erq_search_package.search_form?p_company=10&p_internal_external=E#
Aston Villa Football Club is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to endorse this commitment.
Aston Villa Football Club celebrates the diversity of its Club and its supporters. As part of this, Aston Villa Football Club is an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
graphic-designer-role-profile-july-2020.pdf (PDF, 126.9 Kb)
Active Suffolk is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.