We are looking to recruit motivated instructors to join our Little Riders team and deliver children’s cycling courses across Norfolk and Suffolk.
- Norfolk & Suffolk, NR4 7JR
- Contact Name
- Jon Osborne
- Contact Email
- £15 per hour (self employed basis)
- Part Time
- Placed On
- Sat 9th May, 2020
- 12:00am - Fri 31st July, 2020
- Sport / Activity
About Cycling Instructors
Are you an experienced instructor and interested in helping children develop their cycling skills and confidence?
We are looking for people who;
• Are experienced at instructing/coaching/teaching children
• Excellent communicators
• Passionate about the benefits of cycling
• Hold a cycling coaching qualification e.g Cycling Level 1/2, Bikeability, Balancability (Desirable)
• Are physically fit and able to carry and set up equipment
• Have your own vehicle and are able to transport equipment including children's bikes
Successful applicants will be required to;
• Follow Little Riders session plans
• Deliver courses during evenings, weekends and school holidays
• Undertake an enhance DBS disclosure
• Wear Little Riders branded clothing
• Undertake bike safety checks and make minor adjustments to children's bikes
• Promote the bikes/equipment that we sell
We will provide full training to enable you to deliver our courses. We are offering successful candidates £15 per hour (self employed basis).
To find out more about Little Riders visit our website www.littleridersuk.co.uk or follow us on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram).
To apply email Jon on email@example.com outlining your suitability for the role.
Active Suffolk is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.