There are many sources of funding available for sports clubs and organisations to access. Active Suffolk has formed a partnership with Funding4Sport and are here to help you find the right funding stream for you.
There are many types of funding available depending on your requirements
Active Suffolk Funding Offer:
- A link to Sport England funding advice. We will look to match you to an appropriate funding stream.
- A free funding search tool (link provided in types of funding section below)
- Funding alerts in our monthly newsletter for those subscribed to receive funding newsletters.
- Advice on our own funding streams i.e. Satellite Clubs, Coaching etc.
Active Suffolk and Funding4Sport will support clubs and organisations across Suffolk to apply for funding. Funding4Sport offer expert advice on the availability of funding that could enhance provision for Sport, PE and physical activity in your club or organisation.
Funding4Sport provide a friendly personal service through a menu of specialisms to support your organisation with funding that can include a combination of the following.
- 1:1 Consultation Clinics
- Bid Writing Service
- Bid Checking Service
- Funding Workshops
- Funding Newsletter
- Funding4Sport Subsrciption
Types of funding available:
The cost of courses is often cited as one of the barriers to coaches obtaining the next coaching qualification level. To support coaches negate this, various levels and types of funding are available for application by clubs and coaches.
Click here to access the coach funding page.
National Governing Bodies
Some National Governing Bodies of Sport do offer specific funding options to their coaches. Please check with your local National Governing Body officer as to the possibility of any funding.