Chelsea Close, Off Amberley Road
- Town / City
- Genders catered for
About UK Coaching
Great coaching encourages people to be more active and lead healthier lifestyles.
Our mission is to put coaching at the heart of physical activity and sport.
Coaching is in our DNA. For more than 30 years, alongside our partners, we have provided the coaching workforce with the skills and knowledge they need to make a positive difference. We've also supported our partners to do the same.
We're now widening our scope to do this on a broader scale. How? By adopting a wider definition of coaching and extending our reach into new markets where great coaching makes a difference every day.
We're here to:
- Raise the profile of coaching so that it is recognised for the wider benefits it brings to society and individuals.
- Help our partners create coaching systems to deliver a fit for purpose workforce that better reflects society.
- Make coaching easier to get into and stay involved in.
- Supply the coaching workforce with the information they need to be participant focused.
- Be a hub of research excellence for coaching.
- Help coaches feel better connected, more knowledgeable and confident.
- Be central to the sport and physical activity landscape. We'll run an effective and efficient organisation.
- Encourage technology to enable coaches and coaching.
Active Suffolk is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.