- Sports/Activities Offered
- Dance, Football, Judo, Multi-Sport and 2 others.
- Town / City
- Genders catered for
- All Weather Pitch, Changing Rooms, Football Pitch, Sports Hall
- Inclusive of members with
- Hearing Impairment, Visual Impairment, Learning Disability, Mental Health, Physical Impairment, Multiple
About Mendham & Withersdale Village Hall
Mendham & Withersdale Village Hall is a modern, fully air conditioned building with great facilities and a MUGA (Multi-Use Games Area).
In front of the hall is a car park and a playing field sits to the left of the hall with benches, picnic tables and bicycle racking.
The hall has disabled parking, full wheelchair ramp access, automatic main door and disabled toilet facilities.
Behind the hall is the new MUGA (Multi-Use Games Area) which was opened in 2012. Using the latest technology it provides facilities all year round, has floodlighting to extend its use into the evening.
Active Suffolk is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.