Club Matters is Sport England's one stop shop for clubs, groups and organisations involved in the delivery of physical activity and sport.
Club Matters provides free, convenient, practical resources to help organisations to develop, grow and become more sustainable and successful.
Who is Club Matters for?
Club Matters resources are here to help clubs, groups and organisations who are involved in the delivery of physical activity and sport. This includes groups of people who do any of the following things:
- run an existing club, group or organisation, whether large or small, formal or informal;
- are thinking about setting up a new club, group or organisation;
- support, are undertaking or considering the Clubmark accreditation scheme; or
- are actively supporting the development of organisations who deliver physical activity and sportwork in the physical activity and sport sector and want to develop their knowledge and access to resources in particular areas
What are the benefits?
The Club Matters convenient and flexible resources;
- will help you attract and retain members;
- provide practical tips and guidance;
- offer tools to help you understand your club and members; and
- will improve and develop your skills
What tools and resources are available?
Club Matters gives you access to free innovative tools and workshops to help develop your club. Registration is simple and free. Get started with Club Matters today and build a brighter future for your club. The tools available include;
- Club Improvement Tool
- Club Management
- Start a Club
- Club Finances
- Club Marketing