The Active Wellbeing service for Eye
The Active Wellbeing service will:
- Provide free friendly, informal advice, support & motivation for adults who are currently inactive.
- Provide home based exercise options such as resistant band & chair based workouts, strength and balance workouts and online virtual physical activity options
- Provide you with free resources you can take away such as pedometers, health walk brochures and activity menus
- Support you to access local physical activity options and other healthy lifestyle services
If you are a patient registered at The Eye Health Centre and are looking for help to get more physically active please complete the sign up form below.
Please note, as a result of the Covid-19 outbreak, our Health and Wellbeing team have adapted their usual service. Referrals into the Active Wellbeing service can still be made, however all existing and new patients will now be offered telephone or video call support, instead of the usual face-to-face consultations. This is temporary and once it is safe to do so, face to face delivery will be available.
Project Officer (Health & Wellbeing)
- C/O East Suffolk Council, East Suffolk House, Station Road, Melton, Woodbridge, Suffolk, IP12 1RT
- 07557 633824
To be kept up to date with plans for the Active Wellbeing service and to receive regular guidance and inspiration from those who have accessed the support, please subscribe to our the Health and Wellbeing newsletter.